Fixed Temperature Heat Detector
▪ Stabilized performance, long-term durability least-malfunction are ensured by employing a bimetal mechanism.
▪ Self-restoring ensures the elements repeated use.
▪ The sensitive part is enclosed to prevent being moistened and contaminated.
▪ Pure silver contacts ensure the quick response.
▪ Red indication lamp lights when detector is activated.
▪ High-temperature-enduring plastics are used to build up the main body which is also nicely shaped.
▪ The base is in common with other detectors made in this company for the facilitation of installation.
▪ Connections are non-polarized to avoid wiring mistakes.